Friday, February 18, 2011

Childhood Memories

One of my first distinct memories from my childhood of being creative by my own initiative was one happy sunny day when I took my little Kodak (film cartridge) camera outside and took photos of my stuffed animals in our yard in different little scenes. I had so much fun posing them and deciding where to put them and I loved the photographs when they came back. I still have some and will scan them in when I find them! Unfortunately at the time, I had proudly put them in one of those sticky pages photo albums and so now- years later- they are worse for the wear.

A couple of years ago, when my husband got me a wonderful camera on a great deal- well the love that never really went away- came back and I have had a blast photographing my teddies among other sweet things that make me happy- including clouds, friends, our cats and the birds that visit our yard. :)

4 comments: